Sent to you by fijian-kiwigal via Google Reader:
via discombobulated bubu by discombobulated on 1/07/11
A fascinating series of emails (thanks to the Intelligensiya blogspot) between Ross McDonald, Fiji pensioner and the powers-that-be , have emerged, showing the attempts by the Sri Lankan Chairman of Fiji's Pension Funds to :
- cast blame and aspersions on those that went before him
- disregard any responsibility befalling his position
- cow-tow to the military regime by hiding the various reports that the public have a right to see
- ignore pensioners' grave concerns & questions regarding their hard earned savings
- deliberately fudge figures and percentages that need to be public knowledge.
Intelligensiya has also asked a very pertinent question :
How has our NATIONAL PENSION FUND ended up under the control of a Sri Lankan expatriate, one Ajith Kodagoda, while he is still an official consul of Sri Lanka to Fiji, and a migrant on a temporary visa working for a private company ???
See the emails here.