We wish to take this opportunity to thank all our fellow bloggers, friends, families, subscribers & even those that may not agree with postings on our Luvei Viti (Children of Fiji) blog, to you all 'Vinaka Vakalevu'.
Our Special Thanks;
- Commonwealth Conversation Team & the Royal Commonwealth Society for giving us an opportunity to be a part of your Big Conversation.
- Alex Try for the initial invite to join the Big Commonwealth Conversation.
- Zoe for all the guidance & expert help without which we would have fallen short in our attempt to forward a well rounded submission.
- Darryl Stevens, President of the Royal Commonwealth Society and Commonwealth Trust (Wellington) for taking time out to open our CC forum hosted by Luvei Viti in Wellington.
- Sai Lealea for facilitating the CC Forum in Wellington
- Academics [whose name is withheld] for your expert input as always.
- Fijian Community Leaders in Wellington & Aotearoa for linking & supporting us.
- Fiji Community members, youths from diverse groups for your encouragement.
- Wider Community members in Aotearoa & other NGO's we are a part of for sharing your journey.
- Worldwide Fiji Community members that readily sent in emails & blogs to assist us in compiling a robust submission for the Commonwealth Conversation.
- Last but not least, to any others we may have missed out.
No reira, tena koutou, tena koutou, kia ora, kia kaha, tena koutou katoa.
From the Trustees, Think Tank Group & Members of Luvei Viti (Children of Fiji ) Community Group
The Royal Commonwealth Society <email@example.com>